Sony Pictures Television in Culver, CA is looking for some help with a few of their TV Network sites! It is paying $45 per hour as a contractor for a few months of work that could potentially lead to permanent employment.
The position helps build digital product and execute day-to-day digital campaigns, promotions and programming stunt efforts, including creative development. Top priorities are to oversee site maintenance and updates, assist in the growth and engagement of communities, and execute integration efforts between digital, on-air and digital platforms. This is an opportunity to gain deep digital experience while learning and contributing to best-of-breed campaigns in a studio setting.
The position requires a strong work ethic with excellent organization, communication, time management and people skills. They must act as a team player and self-starter with the ability to analyze tasks, be detail oriented, work independently, and maintain a broad range of through-systems with a positive attitude.
- Support and manage digital plans and execution
- Oversee monthly site updates including schedule, marquees, photo galleries, trailers, digital stunts, trivia, and production notes
- Manage site QA, fully eliminate movie page bugs, and ensure complete, accurate and up-to-date channel information is available on all sites
- Support product timelines and agencies with movie deliverables, design recommendations, and bug management
- Manage all Watch Now/online workflows — digital file deliveries, programming and affiliate contacts, and TV Everywhere monthly QA.
- Directly support digital integration of social media campaigns, consumer promotions and sweepstakes
- Generate monthly analytics reports for app, Watch Now and SMC Everywhere content.
- Aid in the analysis of effectiveness and ROI of digital campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop ideas for innovative digital products that support film and network priorities.
- Support OneSony initiatives as needed and work with on-air teams to support multi-platform stunts
- Manage asset and video platforms, monitoring feeds to site and apps and troubleshooting as needed
- Oversee hiring and management of Digital Intern, and ensure a balanced hands-on experience for up and coming digital talent.
- Passion for digital marketing, SEO, technology, and movies
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to focus on the details
- Software skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with SEM, basic HTML, basic Photoshop, and Content Management Systems preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Early adopter with strong knowledge of digital landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience
Contact us here and we will connect you: CLICK HERE